Another Year Gone
I stated in a previous post that 2020 was not all bad, and I had a few good things. Now it is time to look forward to a new year. What will happen? Who knows. Here is my bucket list for the new year.
2021 Bucket List
- Completed all of my classes for this year successfully
- Travel and visit my oldest daughter
- Go back to Hawaii
- Master my computer technician skills
- Continue to lose weight
- Focus on the balance between work and luxury
- Keep moving with my Fifty Shades of Chaos site and workshops
- Keep posting on my 50 Shades of Chaos blog
- Start taking photos again
- Master the art of online courses and teaching
Blah, it is lame that we will have to deal with COVID-19 another year, but it is what it is. Hopefully, we will see some improvements this year, and COVID-19 will be put in its place.
YIKES! Seriously, folks, I turn fifty this year. Time sure does fly!