🌟 What is your 2020 Goal?

• 🌟 What is your 2020 Goal?

smokeyjo updated 1 week ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • chaosity

Owner
    01/09/2020 at 12:49 AM

My goal is to maintain the 5,000 steps a day. I do get 5,000 on the days I teach dance but not the other days LOL. So my goal is to get 5,000 every single day.

stepitup-chaosity

~ Living in Chaos ~

• smokeyjo

01/09/2020 at 1:48 AM

I have a chubby puppy (grown dog) and he needs to lose 30 pounds but it is not as if he is lazy or overeats because he is on a strict diet and has been on a special food. He is out every day on the farm running around with every one else and getting his steps in. I think he gets calories transdermally or by photosynthesizing because his caloric intake is so strict; we watch it SO closely and make him come inside and wait when the outside dogs are fed, etc., and he will be inside and home all day, inside with full bowls of food, while we are gone and he will not eat the food, just to eat it because we come home and the bowls will still be full. So I think he is just a Big Boy. Blush But he does need to shed a few pounds. So that is my goal– to get my little Henri-Luc a bit Littler.

Jozie

• Jennifer

01/11/2020 at 7:54 AM

To virtually walk east to west across my state. 

Winter

• chaosity

Owner
      01/12/2020 at 1:21 AM

Interesting concept and Idea! Let us know what your progress is!

stepitup-chaosity

~ Living in Chaos ~

• smokeyjo

01/13/2020 at 12:21 AM

I have a friend who does those virtual walks. She even buys the medals. She has walked clear across the country and done Hadrian’s Wall.

Jozie

Reply to: chaosity
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now