Get Er Done
Other Things to Consider
- Cleaning and organizing the car
- Cleaning and organizing seasonal decorations
- Cleaning and organizing traveling set
- Workspace and office organization
Week One – Organize and Clean the Car
- Take everything out of the car, including your trunk and dashboard compartment.
- Organize items according to need, necessities, relocation, and disposal.
- Vacuum and shampoo the carpet and seating.
If your car contains leather, use leather cleaner then polish.
- Wipe and polish hard surface areas.
- Clean the windows (interior and exterior).
- Clean tight areas and check under the seat.
- Get organizing bins for items to be placed back into the car.
- Make repairs as necessary.
Share before and after photos of your car cleaning process. Join the social group.