What if you were lost in the woods at night? What would scare you the most?
First, it depends on what woods or forest or area I was lost in. I would not want to be lost in bear country. Although mountain lions are dangerous in some areas, I would be more concerned about a bear. Here is why.
- They are super sneaky and really quiet (as are mountain lions)
- They will try to kill you for your food (mountain lions would too, I suppose)
- They are huge, and your odds of winning are pretty slim (not sure I would take on a mountain lion)
- They are aggressive if they are spoked (lions fear nothing)
- You almost cannot escape from a bear (you might with a lion if you are fast enough)
- Bears can rip a car door open (lions are not that gifted)
Lions can be pretty scary; however, in my area, you rarely hear of a mountain lion attacking someone. Bears are the thing in Montana. Please do not feed the bears!
Would you like to share your thoughts or leave me a comment?