Sometimes the bitter cold just takes a toll on our motivation to keep moving. Game boards can be a great way to keep the family connected while hiding indoors.
Spend one day a week playing gameboards or putting together puzzles. You can also consider spending an entire weekend just doing board games and puzzles.
- Go shopping for new games and replace old ones
- Get a few card games (good for traveling)
- Grab a few puzzles and put them together
- Create your own puzzle with your own photos
Top Favorite Family Board Games
- Monopoly (comes in many different themes and also age levels)
- Trivial Pursuit
- Twister (will keep you physically active)
Share your board and puzzle fun with us. Join our online community forum and share your family indoor fun.