Get the Facts
- There are minimal symptoms in the early stages of cervical cancer. This means the condition can be undetected allowing cancer to advance in growth.
- Pap smears will help women detect early-stage cervical cancer.
- Early-stage cervical cancer can be medically treated.
- HPV is the leading cause of cervical cancer.
- HPV vaccination can help reduce the risk of cervical cancer.
Learn more about cervical cancer.
National Foundation for Cancer Research
Cancer Treatment Center of America
CDC HPV Vaccine Information